How can One Stop Order Processing help me? I use XCart.
One Stop Order Processing (OSOP) is a helpful tool for people who use X-cart. It can help by providing an advanced email system, fully customisable invoices and packing slips, enabling you to take offline sales and much more.
Multi-Channel Order Processing:
- All your orders in one place
- Order history archived
- Simple user interface for ease of use
- You can import from a long list of selling channels and carts.
Advanced Customer Email system allows you to:
- Quickly send emails to your customers in batches rather than one at a time
- Customise your emails to reflect your brand
- Email invoices as attachments
- Reduce customer service by keeping in touch with your customers through email
- Record details of emails sent for each order.
Custom Invoices and Packing Slips:
- Fully customisable invoices and packing slips
- Print invoices in batches to prevent printer issues
- Add a logo and branding to promote yourself on your invoices.
- Print directly onto Integrated Label paper. (www.integratedlabels.co.uk)
Stock management in One Stop Order Processing:
- Stock levels are reduced when sales are made on your selling channels (that you import the orders into OSOP from).
- Re-order levels are calculated based on total sales made across all your selling channels.
- Multiple products’ stock can be updated at once in the software.
- Custom out of stock levels if you want to ensure you always have a specified quantity in stock at all times.
Moto/Offline sales can be taken using OSOP
- Quickly and easily create new orders directly in the software ready to be processed
- Add products to the order quickly by searching in OSOP's database of your goods.
- Add customer details by selecting the customer by name from the software's database of all current/ past customers.
For a full list of feature One Stop Order Processing can do see the following link,
Full Feature List
Click here to see if your version of X-cart is supported.
Report Overview for One Stop Order Processing
The following guide provides information on the different types of reports within One Stop Order Processing and how to create them. This feature is available in the Lite, Professional, Premium and Managed subscriptions of One Stop Order Processing. ...
How to import your XCart orders into One Stop Order Processing
The following guide explains how to import orders from XCart into One Stop Order Processing. This feature is available in the Lite, Professional, Premium and Managed subscriptions of One Stop Order Processing. To download your XCart orders follow the ...
How to use Stock Logging in One Stop Order Processing
The following guide gives an overview of One Stop Order Processing's Stock Logging feature, including why it is an important feature, what its used for and how to set it up. This feature is available in the�Professional, Premium and Managed ...
How to use Wildcards in file names within One Stop Order Processing
This video will show you how to adapt your file names for imports into One Stop Order Processing, this process is ideal for automating your order imports for scenarios where either the file name or folder name is slightly different each time. A good ...
Can I use WildCard SKUs in One Stop Order Processing?
The following guide explains how to use WildCard SKUs in One Stop Order Processing. This feature is available in the Professional, Premium and Managed subscriptions of One Stop Order Processing. WildCard SKUs allow you to manage your stock of an item ...